илиЗаказать новую работу
Английский язык для 2 курса кафедры «Зарубежная филология, лингвистика и преподавание иностранных языков». ФГБОУ ВО «КУРГАНСКИЙ ГОСУДАРСТВЕННЫЙ УНИВЕРСИТЕТ».
Вариант №1. 8 заданий + реферирование статьи + реферат + аннотирование
Работа с титульным листом. Проверена преподавателем и зачтена.
Перепишите следующие предложения, определите в каждом из них видо-временную форму и
залог глагола-сказуемого. Переведите предложения.
1. When much material had been looked through and some problems had been solved, the article was published.
2. Electric cars will be widely used in future.
3. Today plastics are being applied for car bodies.
Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разные значения слов it, that, one.
1. It is proved that light needs time to travel any distance.
2. One must take part in scientific work.
3. Specialists consider that in future city transport will reject gasoline.
Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разные значения глаголов to be, to have, to do.
1. You have to come to the professor after this lecture.
2. This material does not possess elastic properties.
3. Scientists had to create new materials for industry.
4. The exam was to start in the morning.
Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на
1. We know electricity produces heat.
2. The new materials the Russian chemists developed were used in space technology.
Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на функцию инфинитива.
1. It is necessary for a Russian specialist to know a foreign language.
2. The Russian scientists were the first to construct and launch the space rocket.
3. Our idea was to design a new device for automatic control.
4. To operate this complex device you must have some skills.
Прочтите и устно переведите весь текст. Перепишите и письменно переведите 1 и 3 абзацы.
Cars: Passion or Problem?
1. For many people cars are more than a convenient form of transportation: they are a source of passion and pleasure. But cars can also be a source of many problems. In 1903, Ford Motors became the first to massproduce cars. This made the car available to large numbers of people. It has brought people much closer to places of work, study and entertainment. Many people also work in car-related industries: fixing cars, washing cars, advertising cars and selling car products such as stereo phones.
2. Many Americans buy a new car every six years. In fact, there are more cars than people in the United
States. In New York City, 2.5 million cars move in and out of the city each day. In this traffic, the average speed is sometimes 8.1 miles per hour. This speed could easily reached by riding a horse instead of driving a car.
3. Many people around the world are unhappy with car traffic and pollution but they cannot imagine their life without driving. Therefore we need cars which would not damage the environment so much. Still, there is an important question that must be answered: What kind of fuel will be used when gasoline is no longer available? To solve this problem, car companies in Korea, Japan, Europe and the US develop electric cars that will not require gasoline at all.
4. The electric car is not a new idea. Being pollution-free, quiet and easy to start, it had a success with women in the 1900s. But gasoline-powered cars were faster and soon became much more popular. In the 1970s, when there were serious problems with the availability of oil, car companies began to plan for a future without gasoline again. Another way is to develop a solar-powered car.
Прочтите 4 абзац текста и ответьте письменно на вопрос:
What cars will become more and more popular?