илиЗаказать новую работу
|Учебное заведение:||Другие города > ДРУГОЕ|
|Тип работы:||Дипломные работы|
|Категория:||Английский язык, Языки (переводы)|
This Diploma Thesis is dedicated to the profound study and analysis of the constituent parts
of the English sentence, namely the English subject.
The aim of our Diploma Thesis is ‘Difficulties in Mining Subjects in Specialized Texts’. Eric
Partridge speaks about paradigm as a vogue word [11, p.37] but in grammar paradigm shows
relations that exist between elements of the system outside the strings they occur [3, p.13]. If we
speak about syntagmatic relations we speak about the relations between parts of a sentence,
when we speak about paradigmatic relations we speak about different forms of the parts of a
The actuality of the present research work is determined by the fact that the investigation of
the parts of the sentence is closely connected with the theoretical issues of grammar as well as
with the practical use and moreover it is very important for any translator because sometimes it
is impossible to translate a sentence without proper analysis of it.
The goals of this Diploma thesis are:
- to show the extension and specialization of theoretical knowledge in the sphere of
grammar of the English language.;
- to develop the abilities of showing up the practical problems met while translating
- to make a detailed study on this theme, so as, by the end of it, to be able to get a clear
vision of the notion of Subject and its forms;
- to show the down of the Subject and its development within the time;
to find out the difficulty of translating sentences with different forms of Subjects.
Methods of investigation considered in this thesis are:
- analytical method – to analyze the forms, usage and ways of translation of the Subject;
- descriptive method – to describe terminology concerning grammar;
- statistical method – to analyze the frequency of the Subject’s use in different types of
sentences and texts.